Learn about the 2020 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid. With its smart combination of electric and gas power, it’s our best-performing, most fuel-efficient Crosstrek ever.
Compare the 2020 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid vs. Crosstrek Base, Premium and Limited models with the videos below:
2020 Crosstrek Model Reviews:
– Crosstrek Base – $22,145: (https://youtu.be/H_l3bryhxxc)
– Crosstrek Premium – $23,195: (https://youtu.be/fA-1eAIGFGk)
– Crosstrek Limited- $27,395: (https://youtu.be/IVuSq0sCCLw)
Crosstrek Hybrid Potential Cost Savings:
– Up to $4,500 federal tax credit
– Up to $1,500 local/state credit
– Up to $350 annual savings on gas cost
Crosstrek Hybrid Charging and Capabilities:
– Level 1 (110v) charge time: 5 hours approximately
– Level 2 (220v) charge time: 2 hours approximately
– Fuel efficiency: Up to 90 MPGe (on a full charge)
– Total range: Up to 480 miles
– Tow capacity: Up to 1,000 lbs.
– Manage charge times remotely with MySubaru app
Crosstrek Hybrid Frequently Asked Questions:
*Starting at $35,145
Will the Crosstrek Hybrid run if I don’t charge it?
– Yes, the vehicle automatically runs on both gas and electric.
Does the Crosstrek battery charge while driving?
– Yes, the battery automatically charges while driving.
What does MPGe mean?
– MPGe is a metric used to compare the relative efficiency of alternative fuel vehicles to gasoline vehicles. So in pure electric mode, the Crosstrek Hybrid is as energy-efficient as a gasoline-powered vehicle rated at 90 MPG.
Stay up-to-date on the latest Subaru innovations by joining our family on social media.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Subaru
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/subaruofamerica
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/subaru_usa
Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Subaru_usa
Je kunt deze video ook bij de bron bekijken.